Do you want to use Stable Diffusion but don't know where to start? You will find a list of options in this guide. You can pick the option that's the best for you.
Download the guide now!
Last updated Sept 23, 2023
If you are a
- No setup - use a free online generator
- Basic usage of text-to-image generation
Intermediate or advanced user: 1-click Google Colab notebook running AUTOMATIC1111 GUI
(You need a paid Google Colab Pro account ~ $10/month).
The following models are available:
- SDXL 1.0 (new!)
- Stable Diffusion v1.4, v1.5, v1.5 inpainting and v2.1, v2 depth
- Anything v3
- Inkpunk Diffusion
- Instruct pix2pix
- Load custom models, embeddings, and LoRA from your Google Drive
- Advanced user: Install AUTOMATIC1111 locally on Windows PC or Mac.
This guide helps you get up and running. See my prompt generator for a system of building good-quality prompts.
You will receive product updates and Stable Diffusion tips in newsletters. Unsubscribe at any time.
A Quick Start Guide to help you decide how to use Stable Diffusion. A 1-click Colab notebook I used for generating the site's images.